Monday, September 6, 2010

First order of business

So I've finally started a blog...

Due to my current schedule I am not sure how often I will be able to write posts, but I will try to write one at least once a week.

As the title suggests, this blog will be mainly about politics, economics, and whatever pop (sports, movies, etc) stuff I want to talk about. The title for each post will say which of the three subject matter will be discussed. Additionally, I might write a couple of posts that are rants about various aspects of today's world and I will put "Rant" in the title.

Finally, sorry if there are a bunch of grammatical errors in this blog. I will try to clean it up to the best of my ability, but will not make it as clean as a paper for school. If you have a problem with that, then don't read my blog.

My first substantive post will be posted sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, sir! Looking forward to many great posts in the near future. By the way, I posted a link to your blog on my own. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete